Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

funny

Not enough however for a higher review score.
If you stole your engine, then I suggest you look for a better one.
if you made it, then I suggest you learn to program, because there are glitches in this game, and basically all you do is move slowly until the end LOL.

Culmination Culmination

Looks beautiful, major let down.

I loved your games Dsun, from red moon to AWW1-3 . This game looks amazing, however that doesn't make up that the ending was horrific. A little heads of would have been nice, Because I did not even know I was vandheer lorde.
The fight was easy aswell, Next time you make a boss fight, please make it more challenging, this one you just had to press S and you would win.
Anyways, in AWW2 the controls were slippery. You fixed that in 3 and in this when you played as the lone warrior it was fine, until you started controlling vandheer lorde. My advice: Concentrate on a good plot/less slippery controls and less on stunning good looks.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

:D awesome

exactly to the point dude!, people spend to much time on facebook and so do i, i still have lots of friends though.

the game is so true that i just had to fill that bar, it too me 728 seconds until i figured out a pattern.

overall this game deserves 10 stars and is completely true, alot of NG users are ignorent and probably do understand the message , thanks for many lulz : )

(Y)

AustinBreed responds:

Cool thanks.

EclipseOS 1.0 Platinum EclipseOS 1.0 Platinum

wow...

before you submit something to the portal, make sure its decent?, when i made vista for ps3 ( flash based ) i made it exactly like it.. this however is not representable..

better luck next time.

Eclipse responds:

I didnt try to make it like any other OS out there, I made this as a base. All the bad art? Basic shapes? Bland monotone colors? Theyre all placeholders, just saving a place for the real art, menus, icons and wallpaper. Try to be a little nicer in your reviews, alright?

Still, appreciate the review.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

could have been better

the game seemed kinda slow and unresponsive, and the sprite placements were kind of half ass, better luck next time

Red Moon Red Moon

time to get out the ol iron board :)

the game was really impressive!
good concept and awesome animation..,
however there are a number of things that need fixing.

ill just put it in pointform cuz well i dont feel like boring you with long sentences.

1)the attacking, if you hold z she dashes, which sometimes goes THROUGH an enemy.
2)edges, if you jump on an edge you sometimes "slip" off, (hittest,gravity thing?)
3)holding z gives you an advantage, i never died ( from an enemy ) because it was too easy..the enemies slide to far which makes it all easier, most people are like " YES IM WINNING!" but i find easy games to get boring real fast, which this game unfortunatly had done to me ( after a while, i admired your animations too much to close it lol )

if you could fix those details in future games, then you get a 10/10 from me, either way im sure your future flashes will still rule!

2112-Coop Chapter1 2112-Coop Chapter1

its ok

i didint really see any problem with this flash.

but i would like to point out that it would be too easy to make. just grab the shooting engine of NG, use swift3d, import your 3d to flash, and theres your game.

i must say you did good on the 3d though, it was real good, but next time if your looking for a challenge that i would love to play. make it so you can walk on your own like in most first person shooters, that would rule!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

its okay

the gameplay is fine, BUT the only flaw is... it seems WAY to much like alien hominid, the graphics and all..

Space Wing Space Wing

COOL

this game was a really good space shooter game... nicely coded and nicely animated.. my only problem is the speed of the ship... but man that was a classic arcade game!

you should make more :)

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

hmm im starting to wonder.

ive been watching your movies and playing your games for along time... but when i see new submissions everyday i start wondering. are the sgb really as good as i thought? another day is pretty bad concidering it seems like a child's series, though this game was briliantly designed and programmed i dont think it is very good. the guy with the neopets thing is right .. and yes neopets is gay haha,,, u guys are really awesome but now that i think about it there are others i enjoy more.

i really enjoy the lampshade... now if u made more like ur zelda game then that would rock.!