Vegeta Becomes President Vegeta Becomes President

man.

LOL

Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Mediocre.

That is all I can say to this flash.
The animation on 3 out of the 6 was good, I will give you guys that.
The plotlines in each were substantially boring to the point where I was considering going to bed with my girlfriend ( Not tired , 3AM ).

Aside from that, You guys could have gathered more people.
This seems to be a returning thing among collabs on newgrounds, there are a handful of bad ones, but there are always a few to save the entire mess.

My advice to you guys is, animate by yourselves, come up with better jokes.
Or if starting another collab, have more than six submissions.

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

It is ok.

But pretty much, every members graphics sucked.
sorry.

FlashfireEX responds:

Your standards are too high, buddy. Most of your Flash seems to have worse graphics by far.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

funny

Not enough however for a higher review score.
If you stole your engine, then I suggest you look for a better one.
if you made it, then I suggest you learn to program, because there are glitches in this game, and basically all you do is move slowly until the end LOL.

Culmination Culmination

Looks beautiful, major let down.

I loved your games Dsun, from red moon to AWW1-3 . This game looks amazing, however that doesn't make up that the ending was horrific. A little heads of would have been nice, Because I did not even know I was vandheer lorde.
The fight was easy aswell, Next time you make a boss fight, please make it more challenging, this one you just had to press S and you would win.
Anyways, in AWW2 the controls were slippery. You fixed that in 3 and in this when you played as the lone warrior it was fine, until you started controlling vandheer lorde. My advice: Concentrate on a good plot/less slippery controls and less on stunning good looks.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

:D awesome

exactly to the point dude!, people spend to much time on facebook and so do i, i still have lots of friends though.

the game is so true that i just had to fill that bar, it too me 728 seconds until i figured out a pattern.

overall this game deserves 10 stars and is completely true, alot of NG users are ignorent and probably do understand the message , thanks for many lulz : )

(Y)

AustinBreed responds:

Cool thanks.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

cool stuff.

ill be using this piece in Super mario karma 2, where mario pwnes yoshi to the max!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!!

super mario mix super mario mix

hey lol, i did a good job =)

lol, yeah i am dill11 guys, i lost my account password years ago, and yes it is ownage that alvin used my music. too bad they didint know it was really me.

LOZ WW - Dragon Roost ( RMX9 ) LOZ WW - Dragon Roost ( RMX9 )

uhm?

i liked it but some of its kind of ear rape, and i fail to see how this is from loz WW .. it doesnt sound like it and i beat that game...

Stitches Stitches

Awesome man

I like it, and it is identical to Sackboy :p.

LOL they called him sock boy.

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

lol

very nice!
i like it, how violent it is lol..

also why is everybody doing pikachu now lol

Garage Raja Teaser Garage Raja Teaser

man this is cool

i love comics, it looks amazing (: